Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Where Is Your Isolated Place?

Genesis 9; Genesis 10; Genesis 11; Luke 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Where Is Your Isolated Place?

Scripture

Luke 4

42 Early the next morning Jesus went out to an isolated place…

Observation

Where is your isolated place to be alone with your Heavenly Father? Have you met Him there already this morning? Jesus didn’t have a home so He would have to go out and find an isolated place away from his disciples and away from the crowds. You and I have to have time alone with God everyday. We must walk close to Him to experience His hand of blessing, His hand of favor.

Have you been too busy lately to meet with your Heavenly Father? He is waiting for you. Find an isolated place in your home and I would recommend that you place your Bible in that spot. Go to it everyday and read and pray to your Father in Heaven. Time alone with God is what you and I need everyday. We can’t be successful Christians without spending time in that isolated place.

Our dining room table has become my isolated place. I get up first before anyone else and usually I will have read my Bible before the others get up. I read the Bible on my computer everyday. I click and I am immediately at the place where I need to read for the day. I have been doing this for years now and I love spending time with God in this isolated place. I encourage you to do the same thing.

Application

I will spend time with my Heavenly Father in this isolated place everyday this year.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for meeting me here in this place everyday. I look forward to time with You. I look forward to reading from Your word and I know it is what I should be doing. Help me please You today. I pray for wisdom today. I pray for Jack that You would keep us safe as we work today. I pray for more laborers for Your harvest. Help us get things ready for our church’s grand opening!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: