Sunday, January 02, 2011

Witnessing

Genesis 3; Genesis 4; Genesis 5; Luke 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Witnessing

Scripture

Luke 2

The Prophecy of Anna

36 Anna, a prophet, was also there in the Temple. She was the daughter of Phanuel from the tribe of Asher, and she was very old. Her husband died when they had been married only seven years. 37 Then she lived as a widow to the age of eighty-four. She never left the Temple but stayed there day and night, worshiping God with fasting and prayer. 38 She came along just as Simeon was talking with Mary and Joseph, and she began praising God. She talked about the child to everyone who had been waiting expectantly for God to rescue Jerusalem.

Observation

I am ready to be a witness for Jesus in 2011. It was what Anna did after she met the Christ child and it is what we should do to after meeting Jesus. God will fill our paths with people that need to hear about our Savior. Lets go and tell.

Application

I will look forward to meeting new people in 2011 that need to hear about Jesus. I pray that some of these will come to a saving relationship with Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that in this new year I will be obedient and share Christ with those that you place in my path. Don’t let me give up on people that are already in my sphere of influence. I will keep praying that they accept your offer of forgiveness and that they would be saved. You are Mighty. There is nothing too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: