Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Powered to Witness!

Exodus 12; Exodus 13; Psalm 21; Acts 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Powered to Witness!

Scripture

Acts 1

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Observation

The day I trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ for my salvation I received God’s Holy Spirit and I received God’s Power to be able to be His witness everywhere. He has commanded all Christ followers to tell people about Him everywhere. Do you have your passport? Are you ready to go?

Application

I will continue to share my faith everywhere I can.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be Your witness. Keep me focused on sharing my faith with everyone that I meet. Thank You for giving me the Power to be Your witness.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: