Saturday, August 20, 2011

May His Face Smile On You!

Jeremiah 48; Jeremiah 49; Psalm 67; 1 John 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


May His Face Smile On You!

Scripture

Psalm 67

1 May God be merciful and bless us.
May his face smile with favor on us.

1 John 1

1 We proclaim to you the one who existed from the beginning, whom we have heard and seen. We saw him with our own eyes and touched him with our own hands. He is the Word of life. 2 This one who is life itself was revealed to us, and we have seen him. And now we testify and proclaim to you that he is the one who is eternal life.

Observation

I just wanted you to read the blessing I found this morning in Psalm 67 and in 1 John 1 also. To know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is God's highest blessing that anyone could receive. Nothing could be a greater blessing than receiving eternal life through a personal relationship with Christ.

If you are a Christ Follower then you know that you are very blessed. I see the struggles that people go through and those that go through these struggles on their own make me very sad. They need for God to smile on them with His favor. All they need to do is look up and cry out to Him and He could intervene, but they don't.
Are you struggling this morning? If you need help this morning why don't you look up and let God's face smile on you this morning.

Application

I will turn people towards God's smiling face. I will turn them to the One who is eternal life – I will turn them towards Jesus!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is sad to watch people live their lives without You. You are the Creator God. Life was not meant to be lived out without having You as our God. Our lives were meant to bring You glory and honor. I pray today that Your face will shine on those who I love. May my children and my grandchildren make You smile today. Turn their hearts towards You. Help them put their faith and their trust in You and in You alone. Don't let them live out their lives without experiencing Your favor. Thank You for saving me. It is my desire that all of my family experience Your love and Your favor just as I experience!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


No comments: