Monday, August 22, 2011

See How Very Much Our Father Loves Us!

Jeremiah 28; Jeremiah 29; Jeremiah 30; 1 John 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


LinkSee How Very Much Our Father Loves Us!

Scripture

1 John 3

1 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is.

Observation

The God that created this entire Universe wants to call us His children – Amazing! We are His children and one day we will be like Jesus! God the Father doesn't just love us – no, He really loves us.

Do you know the Lord Jesus Christ as Your very own Lord and Savior? If you answered “yes” then you are a child of God. We don't deserve it. It is all by God's grace and by His mercy. We deserve to go to Hell and be forever separated from God. I am glad that I am not going to get what I deserve – how about you?

Application

I will trust in the One who loves me very much and who calls me one of His children even though I don't deserve it. I will live out this day knowing that God has me in the Palm of His Hand and He will guide me through this day.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for calling me your son. I am a King's kid even though I don't deserve it. Help me live out this day in a way that would bring honor and glory to Your name. Show me those things today that need my attention. Be glorified through our church today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


No comments: