Monday, August 29, 2011

Fellowship!

Ezekiel 4; Ezekiel 5; Ezekiel 6; Ezekiel 7; Revelation 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Fellowship!

Scripture

Revelation 3

19 I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference.

20 “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. 21 Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.

Observation

God wants us to live under His authority so we can have fellowship with Him. If we are rebellious then there can be no fellowship only discipline. If He disciplines us as His children then it is for our good so our relationship can be restored with Him.

If we are not His children then all we can do is live in rebellion to Him and what we will receive is His punishment and we will die in our sins. How stupid people are that refuse to acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior! How sad and how stupid, but how very common too.

It is better to open the door of your heart and let Him in and enjoy fellowship with Him. Don't you think?

Application

I will share this passage at Mission Tampa this morning.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me bring You glory today. I look forward to this week. It seems a bit overwhelming, but You are a Mighty God and You can help me soar through each day no matter how challenging. I open the door of my heart to You this morning. It is my desire to have sweet fellowship with You . Don't let me sin and mess up today. I pray that You direct my every move today. Help me to bring You glory.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


No comments: