Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You Are Worthy!

Ezekiel 8; Ezekiel 9; Ezekiel 10; Ezekiel 11; Revelation 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


You Are Worthy!

Scripture

Revelation 4

11 “You are worthy, O Lord our God,
to receive glory and honor and power.
For you created all things,
and they exist because you created what you pleased.”

Observation

He created what He pleased. He created you. He created me.
What He wants is to receive glory and honor from all that He created. It my job and your job to bring Him glory. It is our main task in life. How are you doing? How am I doing?

Things exist because God created them. It is the only reason that they exist.

Application

I will seek to please Him today with my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me think of ways to please You. It was what I was created for. Show me how to bring You glory and honor. You are all powerful. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


No comments: