Sunday, May 27, 2012

Be Happy With Your Own Wife. Enjoy The Woman You Married While You Were Young. She Is Like A Beautiful Deer, A Lovely Fawn


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 4; Proverbs 5; Proverbs 6; Romans 8

Be Happy With Your Own Wife. 

Enjoy The Woman You Married While You Were Young.

 She Is Like A Beautiful Deer, A Lovely Fawn

Scripture

Proverbs 5

15 “Now, about sex and marriage: Drink only the water that comes from your own well, 16 and don’t let your water flow out into the streets. 17 Keep it for yourself, and don’t share it with strangers. 18 Be happy with your own wife. Enjoy the woman you married while you were young. 19 She is like a beautiful deer, a lovely fawn. Let her love satisfy you completely. Stay drunk on her love, …”

Observation

Kathy and I went out on our first date on Saturday, October 5th 1968. We went to see the movie, “Gone With The Wind.” We got married November 1, 1969. We were both 18 years old when we got married.

We have a great marriage! God blessed me with Kathy. She is a wonderful wife. I would not dare to compare her to a deer like the writer of Proverbs did, but I will say that she is beautiful. I might compare her to a beautiful lovely fawn, but it would have to be one knock out fawn!

For the past 42 years we have enjoyed being in this relationship that God calls marriage! She is God’s greatest gift to me.

Application

I plan to be happy with my own wife. I plan to continue to enjoy the woman I married when we were young. I will stay drunk on her love, …” :)


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me such a wonderful gift. I surely have never deserved it. She is beautiful. Help me to treat Kathy always as a gift from You. I know she is and I don’t know why You were so good to me, but You were. I pray that my sons and my daughters can enjoy a relationship with his or her spouse like I have been able to have with their Mom.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: