Thursday, May 24, 2012

Troubles, Troubles, Troubles Here Is How To Be Happy With The Troubles You Have!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 9; 2 Chronicles 8; Psalm 136; Romans 5

Troubles, Troubles, Troubles

Here Is How To Be Happy With The Troubles

You Have!

Scripture

Romans 5

We have been made right with God because of our faith. So we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through our faith, Christ has brought us into that blessing of God’s grace that we now enjoy. And we are very happy because of the hope we have of sharing God’s glory.
 
And we are also happy with the troubles we have. 

Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient.

  And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope. And this hope will never disappoint us. We know this because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit he gave us.

Observation

How you look at the situation that you find yourself in says a lot about your faith in God! The Apostle Paul said that he was happy with troubles (Easy To Read Version).

What is your attitude about the troubles you find yourself in? Do you look at them as an opportunity for spiritual growth? The Apostle Paul did!

Think about this verse, “Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory. Romans 5:2 NLT

So if you are up to your eyeballs in alligators, and when your life and my life are full of troubles - we should rejoice!

So are you feeling down in the dumps this morning because your life is full of troubles? Take Paul’s advice … Rejoice! 

Try it and just see if it doesn’t change your attitude!

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say rejoice!

Application


 I will be happy with the troubles that I have! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me the Apostle Paul’s perspective about life. Help me see the big picture. Don’t let me walk by sight and not by faith. Thank You for the troubles that I have. I know that they are teaching me things that I lack in my life. You don’t waste a single hurt. I know that You will use all of them to teach me what I need to learn about walking with You!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: