Sunday, May 20, 2012

Encouragement! How Many People Can You Encourage This Week?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 6; 2 Chronicles 3; Psalm 97; Romans 1

Encouragement! 

How Many People 

Can You Encourage This Week?

Scripture

Romans 1

12 When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours. 

Observation

The Apostle Paul looked forward to encouraging the believers in Rome and he looked forward to being encouraged by them. You and I need to encourage people this week and we need for people to do the same for us!
Who will be on your list?  

Application

I will encourage someone each day this week. How about you?
  
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be an encourager this week. Help me focus on the needs of those around me rather than just thinking about myself. Give me Your heart for those that I will meet and see this week! 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: