Monday, May 28, 2012

How Do You Feel About The People Surrounding You? Are You Willing To Lose Your Salvation So They Could Be Saved?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 7; Proverbs 8; Proverbs 9; Romans 9

How Do You Feel 

About The People Surrounding You?

Are You Willing To Lose Your Salvation So They Could Be Saved?

Scripture

Romans 9

I have great sorrow and always feel much sadness for my own people. They are my brothers and sisters, my earthly family. I wish I could help them. I would even have a curse on me and cut myself off from Christ if that would help them.

Observation

Paul and Moses had the same kind of attitude about the people that God placed them with. Both of them had to deal with stubborn sinful selfish people that refused to worship the only True God. Both the Apostle Paul and the Redeemer Moses were willing to be cut off from God for the sake of the people that they were trying to save. 

Do we have that kind of compassion for the people in our neighborhood? Do we feel any sadness or sorrow because most of them are going to spend an eternity in a place called “Hell”? 

Would you be willing to give up your salvation so someone else could go to Heaven?

Application

I will ask God for a sensitive heart like the Apostle Paul’s and the great leader Moses’. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I go about my day today help me see people that are without Christ as lost and going to Hell. Give me Your heart for them. Help me to be more like Paul and more like Moses as I serve the people that surround me. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: