Saturday, May 05, 2012


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 10; 1 Chronicles 20; Psalm 20; Matthew 22

How To Pray For Your Pastor

Or For Anyone Else You Want To Succeed

Why Not Use This Prayer Today?

Scripture

Psalm 20

May he grant your heart’s desires
    and make all your plans succeed.

 
May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory
    and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.

 
May the Lord answer all your prayers. 


Observation

Psalm 20:4-5 is a great prayer to pray for anybody, but it is especially a prayer that we should pray for our pastor, his wife, and the entire leadership team.  Here are the three parts:

1.      Pray that God would give him his heart’s desires.
2.      Pray that all of his plans would succeed.
3.      Pray that God would answer all of his prayers!

If we do that for Pastor Bruce and Heather and our leadership team then we can expect Victory at Christ Fellowship and we can raise a victory banner in the name of our God.

Why not try to pray this for Pastor Bruce or your pastor everyday this week?  

Application

I will pray for my pastor, his family and our leadership team using Psalm 20:4-5 as my model.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Pastor Bruce and Heather today. I pray for our leadership team. I pray that You give them the desires of their hearts. I pray that you make their plans successful. And I pray that You answer their prayers. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: