Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Three Very Important Words To Remember Today!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 1; 1 Chronicles 28; Psalm 91; 1 Thessalonians 5

Three Very Important Words

To Remember 

Today!

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 5

16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Observation

I remember when I first came home from the hospital. I didn’t have the strength to walk to the end of the street on our short block.  I remember dealing with blood pressure that would just crash for no apparent reason and the home health nurse wanting to rush me back to the hospital. Those were rough days. It was during those days that these verses went up on our living room wall because I was in a desperate need of an attitude adjustment!

Here are the three very important words that you need to remember: Always; Never; All! Then you need to place those three words with these three things, put them into practice and you will be doing great!

Always be joyful.  Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 

Does this seem impossible for you today? Perfect … with God nothing is impossible!
Maybe you need to put these three verses up where you will be reminded of how you should live and how you should act. Maybe you need an attitude adjustment today! 

I know that if my attitude goes downhill in the future these verses will reappear on my living room wall and they will reappear as quick as a heart beat! My nurse (Kathy) will make sure of that!

Application

I will strive to Always be joyful.  Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for me because I belong to Christ Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me live out these verses. Help me have a good attitude today. Help me to stay focused on the needs of those around me rather than on myself. I pray for Randy. I pray for healing. I pray that you take care of every need that Randy and his family have. Amen
 
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: