Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Everything Comes From God Exists By His Power And Is Intended For His Glory – Therefore …


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 13; Proverbs 14; Proverbs 15; Romans 11

Everything Comes From God

Exists By His Power

And Is Intended For His Glory – Therefore …

Scripture

Romans 11

36 For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.

Romans 12

12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is —his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Observation

The last time I checked the word “everything” meant “everything”. I think that you and I are included in that all-inclusive word “everything”. God created us. We exist only by His power and we are intended for His glory.

How are you doing at bringing Him glory? How am I doing? God created us. We continue to breathe and live because of His power. I think it would be a smart idea to accomplish what God created us for while we are still breathing and taking up space here on planet earth!

Paul tells us how we should live out our lives in the following verses that are found in chapter twelve. I will probably write something about those verses tomorrow since they are part of tomorrow’s daily Bible reading.  

Application

God needs to be the main focus of my life if I am going to bring Him glory. I will seek to put Him first in my life today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live the life that I was created for. Help me to bring You Glory and Honor. I know that I exist only by Your Mighty Power. All glory to You forever! Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: