Monday, May 07, 2012

Most Important Thing To Do Every Morning Is Not Brush Your Teeth The Most Important Thing Is To Dig Into The Word Of God (Then Brush)


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 13; 2 Samuel 14; Matthew 24 

Most Important Thing To Do

Every Morning Is Not Brush Your Teeth

The Most Important Thing Is To Dig Into The Word Of God (Then Brush)

Scripture

Matthew 24 

35 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.

Psalm 119

 How can a young person stay pure?
    By obeying your word.

11 I have hidden your word in my heart,
    that I might not sin against you.


Joshua 1:8
Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

Matthew 4:4
But Jesus told him, “No! The Scriptures say,
‘People do not live by bread alone,
    but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”


Observation

Most important thing that you can do each day is to spend time in God’s word. So many believers hardly ever open up God’s word and then they wonder why they live in defeat instead of victory.
You have to feast on God’s word daily to walk in victory. Many believers are weak and malnourished because they depend on their pastor to feed them once a week on Sunday morning. 

Sunday mornings should be like the icing on the cake for you and me!

Lets open up our Bibles every day and read them!

Application


I will encourage believers I talk to dig into God’s word and I do the same! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your word is wonderful. I look forward to reading it everyday. Help me see Your truths in Your word every day so that I can apply them to my life. Help me to guard Your word in my heart. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: