Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Was Glad When They Said To Me, “Let Us Go To The House Of The Lord.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Psalm 122; 1 Corinthians 9; 1 Corinthians 10; 1 Corinthians 11 

I Was Glad

When They Said To Me,

“Let Us Go To The House Of The Lord.”

Scripture

Psalm 122

I was glad when they said to me,
    “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”


Observation

Did you get a chance to go to church today? Maybe you couldn’t go because you had to work or maybe you were sick or had a child or some other loved one at home sick. Maybe you chose to stay home just to do other stuff.

I was so glad to be able to go to our church today! Kathy and I have traveled for the past two Sundays and we have been in churches where we were just visitors. It is so good to be home! There is no place like Christ Fellowship Church!

Something we call “Feed The City” happened today at Christ Fellowship! Kathy and I went out with a new friend named Becky and her little granddaughter Alyssa! Our only regret was that we didn’t take enough lunches with us because we gave them out so fast! It was fun!

 I heard that 1,000 meals were prepared for us to take out this afternoon. Our team came back to the church as other teams did also looking for meals to take out to more people! But they had already been taken out!

Christ Fellowship is an exciting place to serve the Lord!

Big Shout Out to Becca Sandison, Jeannie Donahey, Cheryl King, Jose Crespo and everyone else that helped them with all the preparations for Feed The City!

Application

I gladly look forward to next Sunday! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for all the people we came in contact with today. I pray that You work in their hearts. I pray for all of our people that went out in Your name. Give us boldness as a church to try even bigger things in Your Name. So that Your Name will be glorified and lifted up all over this city!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: