Thursday, November 29, 2012

Always Be Joyful. Never Stop Praying. Be Thankful In All Circumstances, For This Is God’s Will For You Who Belong To Christ Jesus.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Thessalonians 4; 1 Thessalonians 5; 2 Thessalonians 1; 2 Thessalonians 2; 2 Thessalonians 3

Always Be Joyful. Never Stop Praying.

Be Thankful In All Circumstances,

For This Is God’s Will For You Who Belong To Christ Jesus.

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 5

16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Observation

There are 3 words in this set of verses that makes it very hard to keep them: Always, Never, and All!

I remember putting these 3 verses up last year on our living room wall so I would constantly be reminded that this is what God wants from me!

He expects me to be always joyful. He is counting on me to never stop praying. And He wants me to be thankful in all circumstances!

I think it is time to put these verses back up on the wall again!  

Application

I will print these verses out and place them back up on my living room wall! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I always want to be joyful. Help me to be able to do that. I don’t ever want to quit praying for people. Don’t let me ever give up and stop praying for them. Give me the ability to be thankful in all circumstances and not just in some of them. I know that all of these are Your will me because I belong to Christ Jesus. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: