Thursday, November 08, 2012

“No One Has Ever Seen, No One Has Ever Heard, No One Has Ever Imagined What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 33; 1 Corinthians 1; 1 Corinthians 2; 1 Corinthians 3

“No One Has Ever Seen,

No One Has Ever Heard, No One Has Ever Imagined

What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.”

Scripture

1 Corinthians 2

But as the Scriptures say,

“No one has ever seen,
    no one has ever heard,
no one has ever imagined
    what God has prepared for those who love him.” 


Observation

Promises! Over the past year we heard so many promises from so many different politicians - so now let me ask you, “Did you believe any of them?” I hope not. 

It is sad but true that politicians will promise all kinds of things just to get elected. They paint beautiful pictures of all the changes that they are going to make but once they are in office they tend to forget those promises and do little except to become richer themselves and do what is easy and convenient. I know that is a broad generalization of politicians and doesn’t represent all of them (most but not all).

 I am sure that there are good ones out there. Some of the better ones didn’t get elected this time! Rhonda Storms was one of them that should have won but didn’t. She would have kept her promises. Maybe that is why she didn’t get elected! 

God makes promises and He keeps them. 1 Corinthians 2:9 is such a promise, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those that love him.” 

The Bible is full of promises that God has made to us and He will keep everyone of them!

Application

 I will meditate on all of my favorite promises that God has given to me and that He brings to my mind today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I look forward to all that You have in store for me. I know that it is more than I can ever imagine. I don’t know why You think of me. I am not worthy of Your concern. You are so good. Thank You for all of Your promises. Help me to think of Your promises as I go through this day. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: