Thursday, November 15, 2012

And You Can Help Us With Your Prayers…


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 41; Job 42; 2 Corinthians 1; 2 Corinthians 2 

And You 

Can Help Us

With Your Prayers…

Scripture

2 Corinthians 1

11 And you can help us with your prayers. Then many people will give thanks for us—that God blessed us because of their many prayers.

Observation

Do you want to help me? How about praying for me! Paul shares with those at the church in Corinth how important it was for them to pray for him. He knew that God had blessed he and his co-workers because of the prayers that had been prayed on their behalf. 

When I pray for people it makes a difference in their lives. God answers my prayers that I pray for other people. It is amazing, but when we pray we are very powerful. Why? Because God loves to answer our prayers!

So how can you help me? You can pray for me. How can I help you? I can pray for you?
God works in the lives of people when we pray for them. Don’t ever give up. Don’t ever stop praying for them. God is working. 

I pray for people that need the Lord. I pray for people that have strayed off the path and are not walking close to the Lord. I pray for people that are sick. I pray for people that are in ministry or that are in leadership positions in our church. I pray for missionaries. I pray for lots of people that are in all kinds of different situations and circumstances. God answers my prayers. 

I have had a ton of people praying for me and for Kathy. God has blessed us because of their prayers! I am still alive to enjoy another day because of the prayers of people like you. 

Application 

Today, I will pray for the people that God puts on my heart because I know that God hears my prayers and I know that He loves to answer me.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don’t understand why You let us be a part of Your ministry here on this earth but You do. We pray to You for others and You are faithful to work in their lives in answer to our prayers. We are not worthy of this privilege. We don’t deserve this kind of power. You are the All-Powerful One! Nothing is too hard for You. I will pray today for You to work miracles in the lives of those who are on my heart. Their situations seem impossible to me, but I know that for You nothing is impossible. So I put my faith and my trust in You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: