Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Love Never Gives Up On People. It Never Stops Trusting, Never Loses Hope, And Never Quits.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 39; Job 40; 1 Corinthians 13; 1 Corinthians 14

Love Never Gives Up On People.

It Never Stops Trusting, Never Loses Hope,

And Never Quits.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 13

Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits.

Observation

This verse is a reminder to think about someone … someone that maybe you or I have given up on. 

Okay, if we have that person in mind let’s finish the verse … love never stops trusting. 

We never stop trusting that God can do a miracle in this person’s life. 

We never lose hope in God All-Powerful that this miracle can happen. 

And finally we never quit calling on God in this person’s behalf. 

Who are you thinking of right now?

Application 

I have someone in mind. I am going to pray for him today. I am going to try to call him. I am going to write him a card. I am not going to quit praying for a turn around in his life. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know who is on my heart. He needs a miracle. He is on the road to destruction. I pray that You work a miracle in his life. You are God All-Powerful. Nothing is too hard for You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: