Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What Will Be Our Proud Reward And Crown As We Stand Before Our Lord Jesus When He Returns? It Is You!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Matthew 28; 1 Thessalonians 1; 1 Thessalonians 2; 1 Thessalonians 3

What Will Be Our Proud Reward And Crown

As We Stand Before Our Lord Jesus When He Returns?

It Is You!

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 2

18 We wanted very much to come to you, and I, Paul, tried again and again, but Satan prevented us. 19 After all, what gives us hope and joy, and what will be our proud reward and crown as we stand before our Lord Jesus when he returns? It is you!  

20 Yes, you are our pride and joy.

Observation

There is a very good reason why we should invest our lives in people and help them become like Jesus Christ. 

Why? 

Because one day we will stand before Jesus Christ when He returns and if we have invested in the lives of people then they will be our crown and our reward!

It will be Pay Day one day! You and I will be rewarded for the lives that we have helped change!
So…think about this…who needs you today? Whose life can you and I invest in? 

Our enemy is Satan and he will do everything within his power to keep us from making a difference in someone else’s life. If he can he will cause us to be so inwardly focused that the only person you and I think about is “I”. 

And he is very good at it!

Application

I will strive to help someone today be more like Jesus. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me a heart like the Apostle Paul’s for the people around me. Don’t let Satan prevent me from doing what You have called me to do. I pray for our Missionaries as they prepare to speak tonight. I pray that the offering we collect for our Lottie Moon Christmas Offering will make You Smile. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: