Monday, November 12, 2012

If One Part Of The Body Suffers, Then All The Other Parts Suffer With It.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 37; Job 38; 1 Corinthians 12 


If 

One Part Of The Body Suffers,

Then All The Other Parts Suffer With It.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 12 

26 If one part of the body suffers, then all the other parts suffer with it. Or if one part is honored, then all the other parts share its honor.

Observation

Right now I have several friends at church that are suffering either with physical sicknesses or that have relationships that have gone south. I don’t know about you, but I hurt because they are hurting.

The reason I feel this way is because I belong to the body of Christ and when person is hurting it affects everybody. If you don’t ever feel this way then you better check and see if you are part of the body.

I also take pride in the leadership of our church. When they do something special and one of them or the entire team is honored then I share in their honor. When someone in our congregation brings someone to Christ and that person becomes part of our church I get to share in that person’s joy.

We weep with those that weep and we rejoice with those that are rejoicing!

Application

 I will visit someone this week that is going through a tough time and I will write some cards this week to congratulate some of my friends who are celebrating victories!
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that I am part of the body of Christ. I wouldn’t trade my position in Your body for anything. I pray for my friends that are dealing with sickness. I pray that You give them strength and I pray that You heal their bodies. I also pray for those that are celebrating victories this week. I rejoice with them. You are so good. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: