Friday, February 06, 2015

Brothers! Listen! In This Man Jesus There Is Forgiveness Of Your Sins!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Brothers!
Listen!
In This Man Jesus There Is Forgiveness Of Your Sins!

Can’t forgive someone? You need to look to Jesus!

Scripture

Acts 13

38 “Brothers! Listen! In this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins!

Observation

I have forgiven him or her but I don’t ever want to see them again. I am glad that isn’t the way Jesus offers forgiveness.

We don’t deserve to go to Heaven. We don’t deserve God’s forgiveness. We are sinners.

It is because He loves us so much that He was willing not only to forgive us, but He was willing to sacrifice His own body, dying on a cross, to pay for what we deserve.

So if you and I are unwilling to truly forgive someone it shows a lack of God’s love in our lives. And we are the ones that suffer.

I am sorry. Will you forgive me? I love you. Words that you and I need to use a lot in our relationships.

Forgiveness is a gift. God’s Gift of forgiveness came at a very high price – the death of His One and Only Son.

Application

 I will continue to try to help people mend fences in their relationships.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is so sad to meet people that aren’t willing to forgive past hurts and see that their lives are being controlled by the person that they refuse to forgive. I pray for anyone that might be reading this blog that has been hurt in the past and can’t get over the hurt. I pray that they give that hurt to You and let You deal out punishment to the offending party. Help this wounded person understand the importance of forgiveness. Set them free from a life of resentment.

Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 1,2,3; Acts 13

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: