Friday, February 20, 2015

Come, Let Us Sing To The LORD! Let Us Shout Joyfully To The Rock Of Our Salvation.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Come, Let Us Sing To The LORD!
Let Us
Shout Joyfully To The Rock Of Our Salvation.

Are you already thinking about Sunday? SUNDAY IS COMING!

Scripture

Psalm 95

Come, let us sing to the Lord!
    Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.

 
Let us come to him with thanksgiving.
    Let us sing psalms of praise to him.

 
For the Lord is a great God,
    a great King above all gods.


Observation

Are you already thinking about Sunday? Sunday is coming! Are you excited about getting to worship the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? 

SUNDAY IS COMING!

“Let us sing psalms of praise to Him!”

Why? 

“For the LORD is a great God, a great King above
 all gods.”

We have the freedom to worship in a public place! Let’s take advantage of that freedom!
So thankful for our worship and praise team! They do such a great job helping us to worship each and every Sunday!

Application

I will get myself ready for Sunday starting today. Never too early to get my heart and my soul ready to praise Him. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will sing to You! I will shout joyfully to the Rock of my salvation.
I will come to You with thanksgiving. I will sing psalms of praise to You. For You Lord are a great God, a great King above all gods.


I will worship and bow down. I will kneel before the Lord our maker, for You are my God. I am someone who You watch over, I am part of the flock under Your care. (Psalm 95:1-3,5-6 personalized)

Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 7; Psalms 23; Acts 27; Psalm 93-97


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: