Tuesday, February 10, 2015

He Marked Out Their Appointed Times In History And The Boundaries Of Their Lands.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

He Marked Out
Their Appointed Times In History
And The Boundaries Of Their Lands.

So glad that I was born in the USA and get to serve the Lord here. How about you? 

Scripture

Acts 17

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

Observation

I am so glad that I was not born in the early 1800’s and especially glad that I was not born a thousand years ago. I am glad that I was born in the 1900’s and I am really glad that I was born in the USA. How about you?

We were born at the appointed time in history for a reason. When we were born and where we were born is no accident. It is part of God’s plan.

He wants us to be the salt and light to our generation. He wants us to influence the people around us and point them in His direction.

It is an exciting time to be alive!

Application

I will remind those around me that God is not far from them and I will remind them that God wants to radically transform their lives.

    "The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and destroy; I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly.    John 10:10

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to be here on planet earth right now. Thank You for allowing me to be a part of Your kingdom. I loved living in Spain and Mexico, but thank You for allowing me the awesome privilege of being born and raised in the USA.



Daily Bible Reading Leviticus 13,14; Acts 17

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: