Tuesday, February 03, 2015

“… That Everyone Who Believes In Him Will Have Their Sins Forgiven Through His Name.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“… That Everyone
Who Believes In Him
Will Have Their Sins Forgiven Through His Name.”

It is not good people that go to Heaven and it is not bad people that go to Hell … Surprised? READ ON …

Scripture

Acts 10

42 And he ordered us to preach everywhere and to testify that Jesus is the one appointed by God to be the judge of all—the living and the dead. 43 He is the one all the prophets testified about, saying that everyone who believes in him will have their sins forgiven through his name.”

Observation

You can’t be good enough to get into Heaven. You can’t.

Okay, then who gets to go to Heaven and who is going to Hell?

You want the simple answer? Okay!

Forgiven people go to Heaven and unforgiven people go to Hell.

Everyone who believes in Jesus will have his or her sins forgiven through His name.

Do you believe? Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?

Application

I am going to Heaven. Not because I am good. I am going to Heaven because Jesus has forgiven me of my sins. How about you? Heaven or Hell?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, open the eyes of anyone who might be reading this blog today and thinks he or she is going to Heaven because they are good. Show them that Jesus and faith in Him alone is the only way to be saved. Thank You for saving me. I don’t deserve it. I am blessed. Help me see like Peter did in chapter 10 that every person on this planet has tremendous worth to You.


Daily Bible Reading Exodus 35,36; Acts 10

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: