Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This I Know God Is On My Side.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

This I
Know
God Is On My Side.

Some days are filled with stuff that is just too tough to handle. Had one of those days lately?


Scripture

Psalm 55

22 Give your burdens to the Lord,
    and he will take care of you.
    He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.


Psalm 56

But when I am afraid,
    I will put my trust in you.
I praise God for what he has promised.
    I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
    What can mere mortals do to me?


This I know: God is on my side!
10 I praise God for what he has promised;
    yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.
11 I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
    What can mere mortals do to me?


Observation

Some days are filled with stuff that is just too tough to handle. These are the days when I talk non-stop to the Lord. Recently God has allowed me to experience some of those days!

Maybe you have too!

If so then Psalm 55 and Psalm 56 are just what we need this morning!



Application

I am taking a few burdens to the Lord this morning. I can’t handle them and I know that He can. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I give you my burdens this morning. You will take care of me. You will not permit me to slip and fall. When I am afraid, and frustrated, I will put my trust in you. I praise You for what You have promised. I trust in You, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? 

This I know: You are on my side! I praise You for what You have promised: yes I praise You for what You have promised. I trust in You, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? (Psalm 55 & 56 personalized) Amen


Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 15,16,17; Acts 18; Psalm 52-56


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: