Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Never Gives Up, Never Loses Faith, Is Always Hopeful, And Endures Through Every Circumstance.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Love Never Gives Up,
Never Loses Faith,
Is Always Hopeful, And Endures Through Every Circumstance.

It is Valentine’s Day. I had to write about LOVE! How much do you love your spouse?  

 
Scripture

I Corinthians 13

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.  

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Observation

Kathy I Love You!

Love never gives up … I watch so many people give up on their marriages so quickly. Love never gives up. Kathy has loved me now for over 45 years! She deserves some kind of a medal!

Love never loses Faith … Does your spouse have faith in you? Kathy thinks I can hang the moon. She has so much faith in me that it is scary! I know that I can’t do all of the things that she thinks that I can!

Love is always hopeful … even though my heart attack has left me way less than 100% Kathy and I are both still very hopeful about our future.

Love endures through every circumstance … Kathy has lived through a very difficult time. She went through a time when the doctors thought I would not survive, then through a long recovery, now living with someone who struggles everyday with pain and fatigue. She never has complained. She has endured through every circumstance.

 The Bible says that three things are going to last forever, “—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love. 

Do more than just tell your spouse that you love him/her today! Show him/her love like we find described in 1 Corinthians 13!

Application

I love Kathy more than all the grains of sand on all the seashores in the world. 

So I will try to be patient and kind. I will try hard not be boastful or proud or rude. I will not demand my own way. I will try my best not to be irritable, and I will keep no record of being wronged. I Corinthians 13:4-5

How much do you love your spouse? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I could have never asked You for a more precious gift than I received when You brought Kathy into my life. Everyday it is a joy to be able to be in her presence. She is wonderful. I can’t believe that You love me so much that You gave me such a wonderful gift. Bless her today on Valentine’s Day. I pray that she would sense Your Love, Your Power, and Your Presence today. May Your Hand of favor be on Kathy. May Your Face shine on Kathy. You have blessed me so much for bringing her into my life. 

Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 23,24; Psalms 24; Acts 21; I Corinthians 13


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: