Saturday, February 13, 2016

But My Life Is Worth Nothing To Me Unless I Use It For Finishing The Work Assigned Me By The Lord Jesus


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

But My Life Is Worth Nothing To Me
Unless
I Use It For Finishing The Work Assigned Me By The Lord Jesus



Scripture

Acts 20

24 But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.

Observation

What gives your life purpose and meaning? What makes it worthwhile for you to live each and every day?

You can pour yourself into the lives of your kid(s) or your family! You can be successful at making money. You can live your life for your spouse or your significant other! So many people try to find fulfillment in life by doing these good and noble things.

But … if you and I really want to live our lives and have them be filled with meaning and purpose then we must put the Lord Jesus Christ first in our life!

If you are pouring your life into any thing else except the calling assigned to you by the Lord Jesus Christ then you are missing out on life!

    But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Why not start today!

Go to bed early tonight and get up in the morning and go to the church that you have been thinking about attending.

Maybe you have been going to church, but you have refused or you have been afraid to volunteer and serve. Go up and tell someone that you are ready to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. You are no longer going to make excuses for not serving Him.

I am looking forward to Sunday morning! I am looking forward to seeing many of you at church in the morning! Kathy and I will be in the 10 am worship service. Why don’t you come and sit with us? Christ Fellowship Church 300 E. Sligh Ave. (right next to Bo’s Ice Cream)

   


Application

My Life Is Worth Nothing To Me Unless I Use It For Finishing The Work Assigned Me By The Lord Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to live my life in a relationship with You. I know that life is not worth living unless it is lived out in obedience with You. Help me to walk in a way that pleases You. Don’t let me do stupid sins. Don’t let me get off course. I want to finish well. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Leviticus 20,21,22; Acts 20; Proverbs 13




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: