Monday, February 15, 2016

A Glad Heart Makes A Happy Face


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

A Glad
Heart
Makes A Happy Face


Scripture

Proverbs 15

13 A glad heart makes a happy face;

15 … for the happy heart, life is a continual feast.

Observation

Life comes at us with all kinds of stuff – both good stuff and bad stuff! But you and I have a choice with how we let life affect us!

Over the past week one of my friends experienced a very difficult surgery. It was a difficult surgery for any healthy person to have to deal with but this friend had other serious health issues unrelated to this surgery that she was already waiting to go through other major surgeries for.
I am not sure how she will handle all of this.    

But I hope that she makes the decision to have a “glad heart” in spite of all of her health issues.

I have noticed that for those who have a happy heart, life is a continual feast!

So as we start out this week we have a choice to make:

Happy Heart or Despondent Heart? Choice is ours to make!

Application

I choose “Happy Heart”.  How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for my friend who is recovering from surgery. Thank you for bringing her through it successfully. Now I pray that You help her trust You totally with her life. I pray for a complete recovery. I pray for healing. I pray for her attitude. Give her strength. Give her a trusting, believing, and happy heart in spite of all the hard things that she has endured and still has ahead of her. Do a mighty work in her life. You are All Powerful. Nothing is too hard for You. 


Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 25; Psalms 25,26; Acts 22; Psalm 15; Proverbs 15 






Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: