Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Every Good Thing I Have Comes From You


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Every Good
Thing
I Have Comes From You



Scripture

Psalm 16

Keep me safe, O God,
    for I have come to you for refuge.


I said to the Lord, “You are my Master!
    Every good thing I have comes from you.”



Observation

Lets take a minute today to look around at all that God has provided for us and lets give Him thanks!

Maybe I am thinking about this a little more today because over the weekend I narrowly escaped, as my very good friend James Hartley describes death, getting a dirt nap.

God has been so good to me. But God has been very good to you too!

Lets take time to thank Him for His goodness!
“Because a thankful heart is a happy heart!” We have 5 kids and 10 grandkids so I think it is totally okay and appropriate to take a quote from Veggie Tales!
 


Application
I will thank the Lord for all the good things that I have! How about you?
I will offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord. Psalm 116:17


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray this Psalm back to You this morning:

Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
    Worship the Lord with gladness.
    Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
    He made us, and we are his.
    We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
    go into his courts with praise.
    Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good.
    His unfailing love continues forever,
    and his faithfulness continues to each generation. Psalm 100




Daily Bible Reading:  Exodus 33,34; Psalms 16; Acts 9



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: