Thursday, February 18, 2016

To The Faithful You Show Yourself Faithful; To Those With Integrity You Show Integrity.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

To The Faithful You Show Yourself Faithful;
To
Those With Integrity You Show Integrity.




Scripture

Psalm 18

25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful;
    to those with integrity you show integrity.


Observation

We have a good reason to be people of integrity! We have good reason to show ourselves faithful.

Why?

Because God blesses those who are faithful and He blesses people of integrity!

27 You rescue the humble,
    but you humiliate the proud.
28 You light a lamp for me.
    The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.
29 In your strength I can crush an army;
    with my God I can scale any wall.

30 God’s way is perfect.
    All the Lord’s promises prove true.
    He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
31 For who is God except the Lord?
    Who but our God is a solid rock?
32 God arms me with strength,
    and he makes my way perfect.




Application

God is my shield of protection. All of His promises prove true. Psalm 18:30 Personalized


Prayer

 I love you, Lord;
    you are my strength.
 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
    my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
    and my place of safety.
I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
    and he saved me from my enemies.

 The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock! May the God of my salvation be exalted! 

Psalm 18:1-3,46


Daily Bible Reading:  Numbers 3,4; Acts 25; Psalm 18; Proverbs 18



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: