Friday, February 12, 2016

I Will Sing To The LORD Because He Is Good To Me


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Will
Sing To The LORD
Because He Is Good To Me



Scripture

Psalm 13

I will sing to the Lord
    because he is good to me.


Observation

Seven times in the book of Psalms we are told to “make a joyful noise to the LORD”! When I sing the best adjective to describe what you hear coming out of my mouth is … “Noise”!

And I am going to sing today because the Lord is so good to me!

How about you?

Lets make some noise! Lets tell God what we think about His goodness!

“I will sing to the Lord. He is worthy to be praised.” (I just sang that!)

It is Friday people! Lets sing to the Lord and give Him praise! Sunday is coming!

“Sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously” Exodus 15:21

Application

I am going to sing all day to day to the Lord!

Prayer

Heavenly Father,
Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart feel lonely
And long for heaven and home

When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is he
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches over me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches me

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow

And I know he watches
 He watches me


The Lord is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.
This is my God, and I will praise him—
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
The Lord is a warrior;
    Yahweh is his name! Exodus 15:2-3




Daily Bible Reading:  Leviticus 18,19; Psalms 13; Acts 19




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: