Sunday, February 07, 2016

The LORD Directs The Steps Of The Godly. He Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives. Though They Stumble, They Will Never Fall


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The LORD Directs The Steps Of The Godly.
He Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives.
Though They Stumble, They Will Never Fall



Scripture

Psalm 37

23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.
24 Though they stumble, they will never fall,
    for the Lord holds them by the hand.


Observation

I don’t think I have ever had two Sundays where I couldn’t make it to church except for when I had my heart attack. Saturday, a week ago I fell off of a ladder and spent Saturday night and Sunday morning in the hospital and this week Kathy and I both somehow catch the flu. I will miss this Sunday too because I am still dealing with a fever that doesn’t want to quit.

Through all of this I know that the Lord still loves us. In fact, He delights in every detail of our lives. We will get through all of this. Why? Because the Lord is holding us by the hand!

It doesn’t matter that I don’t feel good. It doesn’t matter that it has been an unusually bad week for us. God has us in the Palm of His Hand!

The Lord rescues the godly;
    he is their fortress in times of trouble.
40 The Lord helps them,
    rescuing them from the wicked.
He saves them,
    and they find shelter in him.




Application

I am looking forward to better days coming this next week! God is good. All the time!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will trust in the Lord and do good. Then I will live safely in the land and prosper. I will take delight in You, and You will give me my heart’s desires. I will commit everything I do to You. I will trust You, and You will help me. You will make my innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun. (Psalm 37:3-6 Personalized)


Daily Bible Reading:  Leviticus 4,5,6; Acts 14; Psalm 7, Psalm 37; Proverbs 7




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: