Monday, June 05, 2017

I Pray That You Will Understand The Incredible Greatness Of God’s Power For Us Who Believe Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Pray That You Will Understand
The Incredible Greatness Of God’s Power
For Us Who Believe Him


Scripture

Ephesians 1

16 I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, 17 asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God.
 
18 I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

19 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.
 
Observation

Did you catch what the Apostle Paul was praying for when he prayed for the believers in Ephesus?
He asked God to give them spiritual wisdom and insight. He asked God to flood their hearts with light so that they could understand the confident hope He has given them. 

He prayed that they would be able to understand the incredible greatness of God’s power. The same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead! 

This is my prayer for you this morning! Yes, this is my prayer for you! Why not take a minute to read Ephesians 1 this morning and let it sink in and let it marinate in your heart! 

God is so good!

Application

I will pray this prayer for those who read this simple blog and for others that God puts on my heart. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love the book of Ephesians. I love to read the prayers that Paul prayed and I pray those prayers for those that You put on my heart. I pray right now that You will give wisdom and understanding to the person or persons that happen to read this blog. I pray that You flood his or her heart with understanding so that they can comprehend all that You have for them. 



Daily Bible Reading:  Proverbs 30,31; Psalms 33; Ephesians 1







Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: