Sunday, June 04, 2017

With God’s Help We Will Do Mighty Things


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

With God’s Help
We
Will Do Mighty Things


Scripture

Psalm 60

12 With God’s help we will do mighty things,
    for he will trample down our foes.


Observation

With God’s help … you see that is the way God intended for you and me to live. He never intended for us to do life without Him. 


Luke 12

22 Then, turning to his disciples, Jesus said, “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear. 23 For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing.
28 And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?
31 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need.



God wants us to trust Him. He wants to fight our battles for us. He wants to defeat our enemies whatever or whoever they are, but we have to depend on Him. 

Call on Him today, surrender your life to Him, and let Him be your Heavenly Father
Lets do great and mighty things but let’s not try to do them on our own! 

 Application

With God’s help I will do mighty things! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You are not impressed when I try to accomplish things without You and without Your help. I know how foolish I must look every time I leave You out of something and try to do something on my own. Thank You for giving me Your Word that lets me know everyday that You are concerned about every detail of my life and lets me know that with Your help I can do mighty things. The Holy Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me. You can’t get any more powerful than that. Why should I try to do something on my own without Your help?
Daily Bible Reading:  Proverbs 28,29; Psalms 60; Romans 16




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: