Wednesday, June 07, 2017

I Pray That From His Glorious, Unlimited Resources He Will Empower You With Inner Strength through His Spirit


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Pray That From His Glorious,
Unlimited Resources He Will Empower You
With Inner Strength through His Spirit

Scripture

Ephesians 3

14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, 15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
 
16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit.
 
17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.
 
18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.
 
19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Observation

The Apostle Paul is overwhelmed, as he thinks about all God has done for us through Jesus Christ! 

Take a minute to read Psalm 18 and Ephesians 3 this morning and I think that you will be overwhelmed too with all that God has done for us! 

When Paul thinks about all that God has done he falls to his knees and he prays for the believers in Ephesus! 

Maybe as you read Ephesians 3:14-19 you will pray those verses for someone that God places on your heart! 

I am praying those verses for you right now! 

 Application

I will pray this prayer for every person that God places on my heart today.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I read Your Word I am overwhelmed as I think about all that You have done for us through Your Son Jesus Christ. 

I pray for any person that may read this blog. I pray that from Your glorious, unlimited resources You will empower him or her with inner strength through Your Spirit. I pray that Christ will make his home in their hearts as they trust in him. May their roots grow down into God’s love and keep them strong. May they have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May they experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then they will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Ephesians 3:16-19 personalized

Daily Bible Reading:  Ecclesiastes 4,5,6; Psalms 18; Ephesians 3



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: