Monday, June 19, 2017

Christ Jesus Came Into This World To Save Sinners. And I Am The Worst Of Those Sinners.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Christ Jesus Came Into This World
To Save Sinners.
And I Am The Worst Of Those Sinners.

“I was given mercy so that in me Christ Jesus could show that He has patience without limit” and if you are a follower of Christ the same that was true about the Apostle Paul is surely true about you and me! 

Scripture

1 Timothy 1

15 What I say is true, and you should fully accept it: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. And I am the worst of those sinners. 

16 But I was given mercy. I was given mercy so that in me Christ Jesus could show that he has patience without limit. And he showed his patience with me, the worst of all sinners. Christ wanted me to be an example for those who would believe in him and have life forever. 

17 Honor and glory to the King that rules forever! He cannot be destroyed and cannot be seen. Honor and glory forever and ever to the only God. Amen.

Observation

“I was given mercy so that in me Christ Jesus could show that He has patience without limit” and if you are a follower of Christ the same that was true about the Apostle Paul is surely true about you and me! 

I look back over my life and I can see how patient the Lord has been with me. He showed his patience with me, the worst of all sinners. I am so grateful that the Lord allowed me to know Him and allowed me to become one of His children. I don’t deserve it. 

Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners. Have you put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ? Have you surrendered your life to Him? Have you ask Him to be your Lord and your Savior? 

You and I … we are both the worst of sinners. I have been forgiven of my sins by the blood of Jesus Christ. How about you? 

It is not good people that go to Heaven and bad people that go to Hell. It is forgiven people that go to Heaven. Have you been forgiven? 

Is Jesus Christ Lord of your life? 

Application

I will share the Good News of Jesus Christ with someone else this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I realize like the Apostle Paul realized, that I am the worst of sinners. There is no way that I could ever get into Heaven without Your mercy and Your grace. I don’t deserve Heaven. I deserve Hell. Thank You that You are giving me what I don’t deserve. 

Open the spiritual eyes of anyone reading this blog so that they can realize that they are sinners too in need of a Savior. Help them to trust in what You have done for them with the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. 


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Kings 1,2,3; Psalms 82; 1 Timothy 1




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: