Friday, June 23, 2017

In The Same Way Good Deeds Are Obvious

In The Same
Way
Good Deeds Are Obvious
Scripture
25 In the same way, good deeds are obvious, and even those that are not obvious cannot remain hidden forever.
Observation

I want to give a big shout out to Jack Roush for all of his help on the remodeling of the ladies restroom in our church's Sanctuary! Jack doesn't get on Facebook so I know that he won't see this post. He is like several other people in our church who volunteer countless hours making improvements and most people in our church never realize who is doing these good deeds. Not that he needs recognition because he doesn't but I thought that I would share it so you could thank him the next time you see him!


By the way the ladies restroom is not complete. It is still a work in progress, but it is getting there!


Application
I appreciate the people that volunteer at our church and I am going to let them know it. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for bringing guys like Jack into my life. He has a servant's heart. Thank you for guys like Wayne, Justin, and Jim who do so much around our church. Thank you also for the ladies that volunteer so much too! It doesn't go by unnoticed by me and I know that what they do makes You smile!
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Kings 10; 2 Chronicles 22,23; 1 Timothy 5








No comments: