Sunday, October 15, 2017

After This Prayer, The Meeting Place Shook, And They Were All Filled With The Holy Spirit.

After This Prayer,
The Meeting Place Shook,
And They Were All Filled With The Holy Spirit.
Scripture
Acts 4
31 After this prayer, the meeting place shook, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit. Then they preached the word of God with boldness.
Observation

The believers cried out to God in prayer for courage! When God answered their prayer the entire building shook!

God filled them with His Holy Spirit and they went out and preached the word of God with boldness!

I would have like to have been in that prayer meeting! How about you?

They were praying for boldness and courage.

What are you and I praying for?
Application
I will pray for boldness and I will pray for God to use me. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, when the people prayed in Acts 4 You responded in a powerful way. They asked for boldness and courage and You gave it to them. They did miracles in Your name and they spread the Gospel everywhere. Give me that kind of boldness and that kind of courage. Help me to pray with that kind of faith!

Daily Bible Reading: Nehemiah 13; Malachi 1,2; Acts 4



No comments: