Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Sacrifice You Desire Is A Broken Spirit.

The Sacrifice
You Desire
Is A Broken Spirit.
Scripture
Psalm 51
17 The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit.
You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.

Observation

What is it that God wants from you? What does He want from me?

He wants you and me to acknowledge that He is God and that we are not! Are you living like God does not exist?

Pride will certainly keep us from a relationship with God.

King David messed up royally, committing both adultery and then murder. But he came back to God with a broken and repentant heart and God forgave him.

You and I are both sinners. Both of us are in need of God's forgiveness.

Don't let pride keep you from experiencing the abundant life that God promises us through His Son Jesus Christ.

Application
I will confess my sins as I commit them and I will strive to stay close to God. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, don't let me be filled with pride. Help me to stay close to You. You are my Lord and my Savior. As I go through this day help me bring You glory and honor. Help me to please You in all that I do. I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog that lives like You do not exist. Show them that they can put their faith and trust in You. Open up their hearts. Give them understanding. Help them to realize that they need a Savior.
Daily Bible Reading: Job 9,10; Acts 13,14; Psalm 21, Psalm 51, Proverbs 21



No comments: