Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My Life Is Worth Nothing To Me Unless I Use It For Finishing The Work Assigned Me By The Lord Jesus --

My Life Is Worth Nothing To Me
Unless I Use It For Finishing
The Work Assigned Me By The Lord Jesus --
Scripture
24 But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.
Observation

Your life and my life will never have the value that it was meant to have unless we are using our lives to tell others the Good News that Jesus saves. Pray with me for a young woman named Kim (not her real name). She shared with me yesterday while I was counseling her at Mission Tampa that she tried to end her life the week before.

I promised her that Kathy and I would pray for her everyday until Sunday. On Sunday she told me that she would be in church. Hopefully she will come to Christ Fellowship! I told her that a relationship with Jesus Christ will change her life!

Application
My life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have so many distractions that try to keep me from doing the work that you have assigned to me. But I know that telling people about Jesus is my main task. Everybody needs to know. Everybody needs to hear the Good News. Help me to stay focused. I pray for Kim right now. I pray that You meet every need that she has. Give her hope. Show her that she can trust in Jesus Christ for her salvation. Bring strong Christian friends into her life. Help her to be in church this Sunday!

Daily Bible Reading: Job 15; Acts 19, 20



No comments: