Friday, October 27, 2017

Wait Patiently For The Lord. Be Brave And Courageous. Yes, Wait Patiently For The Lord.

Wait Patiently For The Lord.
Be Brave And Courageous.
Yes, Wait Patiently For The Lord.
Scripture
Psalm 27
14 Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.
Observation

How good are you at waiting patiently?
Kathy calls me, “Chief hurry up and wait”!
Waiting patiently, I don't know, maybe I am getting better at it in my old age … then again maybe not!
Just in case you haven't figured this out let me tell you, “God lets us wait so that we grow in our faith.”
He is not a Genie in a bottle. He is not Santa Claus. He is God. He is our Heavenly Father. We are His children.
He is teaching us right now and waiting patiently for the Lord to act, I think, is one of His biggest lessons for us to learn and that is why you and I are having to wait!
Jeremiah 14:22
Can any of the worthless foreign gods send us rain? Does it fall from the sky by itself? No, you are the one, O Lord our God! Only you can do such things. So we will wait for you to help us.
Psalm 5:1
Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.
Psalm 62:5
Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.
Psalm 37:7
Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. ...
Application
I will try my best to wait patiently on the Lord. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that everyday You are teaching me lessons on waiting and trusting in You. Lord, increase my faith! Help me to totally trust You to meet our needs. You are an Awesome God. You are All-Powerful! Nothing is too hard for You! Help me to be brave and courageous as I wait on You.

Daily Bible Reading: Job 18; Psalms 114; Acts 27,28; Psalm 27, Psalm 57, Proverbs 27



No comments: