Saturday, October 28, 2017

“Follow Me And Be My Disciple”

Follow Me
And
Be My Disciple”
Scripture
Mark 2
13 Then Jesus went out to the lakeshore again and taught the crowds that were coming to him. 14 As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at his tax collector’s booth. “Follow me and be my disciple,” Jesus said to him. So Levi got up and followed him.
Observation

Oh, I believe in Jesus … but are you a follower of Jesus Christ?

Jesus' call on your life and His call on my life is a call for us to follow Him and be His disciple.

If you and I are followers of Christ what kind of difference has that made in the way we live our lives?

Levi (Matthew) was a tax collector but when He met Jesus and started to follow Him the direction of his life dramatically changed.

Has Jesus radically changed your life?

He has definitely forever radically changed my life.

Take a second to boldly declare in the comment section below that you are a follower and a disciple of Jesus Christ!

Application

I will boldly declare that I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. How about you?
Romans 1:16
16 For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile.
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I am not ashamed of being Your child. Help me never to be afraid to tell people about my relationship with You. Give me boldness. Give me courage. Help me to be a faithful follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. Help me stay away from stupid sins that mess up my relationship with You. I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog today. Give them boldness to declare that they have a relationship with You through the Lord Jesus Christ. Show them that they don't need to keep secret that they are followers of Christ.
Daily Bible Reading: Job 19; Mark 1,2; Psalm 28, Psalm 58; Proverbs 28



No comments: