Monday, October 23, 2017

Because The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Have Everything I Need!

Because
The Lord Is My Shepherd,
I Have Everything I Need!
Scripture
Psalm 23
1 Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!
Observation

Here are two promises that run parallel with each other: 1. The Lord is our Shepherd and He will supply all of our needs. 2. In this world you and I will have trouble! So repeat after me … lets say it together, “Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!” Just because we face trials and experience troubles that does not mean that God is not taking care of our needs.
The Apostle Paul from his jail cell wrote and shared this great promise, “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)
I worked last week on my son's Tim's car and finally got it running only to have it break down yesterday with a totally different and probably fatal problem. So I am back to driving him to St Pete to work and back each day!
John 16:33
I told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have trouble, but be brave! I have defeated the world.”
Application
I will trust the Lord through this difficult times and I will hold on to all of His promises. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for taking such good care of us. Kathy and I are blessed. You have always taken very good care of us and I know that You are never going to stop loving and caring for us. You have always met every one of our needs and I know that You always will.
Daily Bible Reading: Job 13,14; Acts 17,18; Psalm 23, Psalm 53, Proverbs 23


No comments: