Saturday, October 14, 2017

Happy Is The Person Who Doesn’t Listen To The Wicked

Happy Is The Person
Who Doesn’t Listen
To The Wicked
Scripture

1. Happy is the person who doesn’t listen to the wicked.
    He doesn’t go where sinners go.
    He doesn’t do what bad people do.
He loves the Lord’s teachings.
    He thinks about those teachings day and night.
He is strong, like a tree planted by a river.
    It produces fruit in season.
    Its leaves don’t die.
Everything he does will succeed (ICB)

Observation

I love Psalm 1 in the MESSAGE: 

How well God must like you—you don’t hang out at Sin Saloon, you don’t slink along Dead-End Road, you don’t go to Smart-Mouth College. 

2-3 Instead you thrill to Gods Word, you chew on Scripture day and night. You’re a tree replanted in Eden, bearing fresh fruit every month, Never dropping a leaf, always in blossom.” 


Psalm 1 is a promise to you who are striving to live a godly life. 

God will bless you. Just put Him first! 

Praise the Lord! For all who fear God and trust in him are blessed beyond expression. Yes, happy is the man who delights in doing his commands.” Psalm 112:1

Application

I will strive to live a godly life. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am blessed. I am blessed beyond expression! Thank You for giving me Eternal Life. Thank You for saving me. I am truly blessed. I pray for men today who are trying to stay away from sin. Give them strength. And for all of those that are fighting addictions I pray that You give them victory. Set them free!
Daily Bible Reading: Nehemiah 11,12; Psalms 1; Acts 3; Psalm 14, Psalm 34, Proverbs 14



No comments: