Sunday, September 15, 2019

And Anyone Whose Name Was Not Found Recorded In The Book Of Life Was Thrown Into The Lake Of Fire


And Anyone Whose Name Was Not Found
Recorded In The Book Of Life
Was Thrown Into The Lake Of Fire
Scripture
Revelation 20
11 And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. 

12 I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. 

13 The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. 

14 Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. 

15 And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
Psalm 145
18 The Lord is close to all who call on him,
    yes, to all who call on him in truth.

19 He grants the desires of those who fear him;
    he hears their cries for help and rescues them.

20 The Lord protects all those who love him,
    but he destroys the wicked.
Observation
Payday someday … the Lord always keeps His promises! “... The Lord always keeps his promises; he is gracious in all he does. (Psalm 145:13b)
If being thrown into a lake of fire to burn forever and ever doesn't get your attention or bother you, then how about being eternally separated from those you love.
You and I are going to live forever! We are going to live forever in either a place called Heaven or a place called Hell. It is not good people that get to go to Heaven and bad people that are sent to Hell. It is forgiven people that are allowed into Heaven.
Forgiveness is found when we place our faith and our trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross. Forgiveness is ours when we turn from sin and self and turn to God asking Jesus Christ to forgive us of our sins and to be the Lord and Savior of our life.
Are you forgiven?
Remember – Payday Someday … the Lord always keeps His promises!
Application
I have placed my faith and my trust in Jesus Christ. I know that He is my Lord and my Savior! Heaven is my home!
How about you? When you die where will you spend eternity, Heaven or Hell?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me the privilege of being one of Your children. I don't deserve it. I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve to spend eternity in Hell separated from all of my loved ones. Thank You for giving me what I don't deserve and not giving me what I do.

I pray for any person who might take the time to read this blog. Help them to place their faith and their trust in Jesus and help them to understand what He has done for them on the cross. I pray for his or her salvation. Open up their spiritual eyes so they can understand what You have done for them.
Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 38,39; Psalms 145; Revelation 20



No comments: