Thursday, September 05, 2019

For The Lord Sees Clearly What A Mad Does, Examining Every Path He Takes.


For The Lord
Sees Clearly What A Mad Does,
Examining Every Path He Takes.
Scripture
Proverbs 5
21 For the Lord sees clearly what a man does,
    examining every path he takes.

Observation

The Lord sees clearly what you and I do … It is not what we say we believe … it is our actions show others and God what we really believe!

Do we actually think that just because we can't see God that He can't see us? Surely we are smarter than that!

Proverbs 5 is a warning to us men to stay away from sexually immoral women and the flip side of that coin would be that if you are a woman then you are to stay away from sexually immoral men.

The Lord tells us that it is not going to end well for us if we ignore His warning!

Take a minute to read Proverbs 5 for yourself and be sure to heed its warning!

Application

I will enjoy the wife of my youth! I will be faithful to Kathy!
How about you?
Proverbs 5
18 Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you.
    Rejoice in the wife of your youth.

19 She is a loving deer, a graceful doe.
    Let her breasts satisfy you always.
    May you always be captivated by her love.

20 Why be captivated, my son, by an immoral woman,
    or fondle the breasts of a promiscuous woman?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me a wife who is very easy to love. She is the joy of my life. Every day, no matter what I am doing, I know that nothing gets by You. I know that You see my every move. You know my thoughts before I even think them, so I know that You know every detail of my life. Help me live in a way that makes You smile.
I pray for any person reading this blog who is struggling with sexual immorality. Give them the strength to walk in purity. Help them to flee all sexual immorality.
Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 25,26,27,28; Revelation 10; I added: Psalm 45, Psalm 65, Proverbs 5



No comments: