Saturday, September 07, 2019

Commit Everything You Do To The Lord. Trust Him, And He Will Help You.


Commit Everything You Do To The Lord.
Trust Him,
And He Will Help You.
Scripture
Psalm 37
3 Trust in the Lord and do good.
    Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you your heart’s desires.
5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.
    Trust him, and he will help you.
7 Be still in the presence of the Lord,
    and wait patiently for him to act.
Don’t worry about evil people who prosper
    or fret about their wicked schemes.
23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.
24 Though they stumble, they will never fall,
    for the Lord holds them by the hand.
Observation
Psalm 37 is loaded with good stuff for me and for you this Saturday!
There are so many promises to hold onto! What is your favorite verse out of the ones that I have listed?
Psalm 37:23 is one that I always like to remember. To think that God, who created this entire Universe, actually delights in me.
He delights in every detail of my life and every detail of your life, just as long as we are putting Him first!
It is just like verse five says, “Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.”
I don't know about you but this Psalm is a great encouragement to me!
Application
I will meditate of Psalm 37:23 as I go through this day!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You are so good to me. You are an awesome God! It blows my mind to think that You love me, that You delight in me, and that You are constantly guiding my life. Psalm 37 says that I may stumble but I am not going to fall because You are holding me with Your hand. I am safe in the palm of Your hand. Thank You for all of Your promises in this Psalm and throughout Your Word.
I pray for those who are sick today. I pray for healing.
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Kings 25; 2 Chronicles 36; Jeremiah 40,41; Revelation 12; I added: Psalm 37, Psalm 47; Proverb 7

No comments: