Sunday, September 01, 2019

But I Am Trusting You, O, Lord, Saying, “You Are My God!” My Future Is In Your Hands …


But I Am Trusting You, O, Lord,
Saying, “You Are My God!”
My Future Is In Your Hands …
Scripture
Psalm 31
14 But I am trusting you, O Lord,
    saying, “You are my God!”
15 My future is in your hands. ...
Observation
One of the reasons why we should read the Psalms on a regular basis is that they constantly remind us where we should put our trust! I am so glad that God made sure that the Psalms were part of our Holy Scriptures.
I read a Psalm or several Psalms almost every day. Today I read four of them.
They are a constant reminder to me that God has my future in His hands.
I don't have to fret. God is on my side.
Maybe you need to spend some time in Psalms today!
What is your favorite Psalm? I have so many … Psalm 23, Psalm 46, Psalm 91, Psalm 139, just to name a few.
Application
I am trusting in the Lord. My future is in His hands.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You that You are for me and not against me. I know that my future is in Your hands. I don't need to worry. So don't let me. Remind me that I can always call on You when I am in trouble. Thank You for taking such good care of me. You are so good to us. We don't deserve Your kindness. We don't deserve Your mercy and grace.
I pray for any person reading this blog. Help them to open up Your Word today and read it. Give them strength through what they read. Help them to be consistent in their daily Bible reading. Help them to grow spiritually, Lord. Help them.
Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 15,16; Psalms 70; Revelation 6; I added: Psalm 1, Psalm 31, Psalm 41



No comments: